Physicians specializing in hair transplant surgery are committed to delivering the latest information on medical and surgical treatments to consumers suffering from hair loss, most commonly from androgenetic alopecia – male pattern baldness and female pattern hair loss. Since 1993, when the ISHRS was founded, there have been advancements in surgical techniques and instrumentation which have helped improve the surgical efficiency. Furthermore, various events and conferences are held internationally to create awareness about the latest procedures and new instruments in the hair transplant field.
One such upcoming event important for hair restoration is the 26th World Congress of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS). This year the event will be held at one of the top locations in the USA – Hollywood, California. The event will take place Wednesday, October 10, 2018, thru Sunday, October 14, 2018. This event is expected to receive high participation of well-known and leading manufacturers and suppliers of hair restoration instruments, seen displaying their best products at their booth. Robbins Instruments is one name among the experts, who will be presenting some of its exclusive products at booth #19. Exhibits dates are from October 11 thru October 13 ending at 2:30 PM.
What is Robbins Instruments Offering at the 26th World Congress of the ISHRS?
Robbins Instruments is one of the leading and trusted manufacturers of quality instruments for hair transplant surgery, such as Hair Transplant Punches, FUE 3G device, sapphire knives and blades, and more. The company is offering special discounts on selected products that are to be displayed at its booth.
Special Online Discounts on the Products
The Titanium Nitride Scalp Transplant Punches and Dr. Jack’s E-Fue 3rd Generation device will be available at a special discounted price online from the website. You can download the catalog, which contains all the necessary information about the products and its costs.
Along with the products mentioned above, you can also find attractive discounts on the following products from the website and at our booth #19:
- FUE Punches: These instruments are used to create the incisions with reduced scarring. They help cut the grafts with reduced follicle trauma.
- Hair Transplant Forceps: These forceps are specially designed for carrying out the hair restoration procedures. These instruments come in both stainless steel and titanium material.
- Hair Transplant Swiss Jewelers Forceps: During the hair transplant surgery, Swiss Jewelers forceps are used for the purpose of removing and placing grafts. They are made from high-grade heat hardened surgical stainless steel.
- Headband Magnifiers: The headband magnifiers are designed to adjust to any head size and include interchangeable lenses with different focal lengths. These instruments keep your hands free and deliver close-up precision.
Who Should Attend the Event?
You should attend the 26th World Congress of the ISHRS if you are…
- Office personnel employed by the physician, members of ISHRS, technician, surgical assistant.
- A physician who has a keen interest in hair restoration surgery and is new to the field.
- A surgeon who has expertise in hair restoration surgery.
Have you registered for the event? If not, click here to register. Here’s your opportunity to interact with the leading hair restoration instrument manufacturers and experts from across the globe.
Details of the location are as follows:
Hollywood Loews Hotel
1755 North Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA, USA 90028
For more details, you can log in the official ISHRS website.