Our dermaplaning blades are designed for manual exfoliation of the epidermis, which is the outer layer of the skin. The 10S blade has a round edge and is used to stroke across the skin surface to remove dead skin cells. These dermaplaning blades are becoming an integral part of various skin resurfacing treatments across the world.
Our customers will experience a variety of benefits by using our 10S dermaplaning blades.
- The 10S dermaplaning blade is manufactured from a premium Swedish stainless steel. This material provides a durable, smooth surface for the procedure..
- The 10S dermaplaning blade is distinguished by its rounded blade edge, which ensures a safe and accurate procedure.
- Robbins Instruments 10S dermaplaning blades are individually foil wrapped and sterilized. This helps avoid contamination and ensures their safety.
- The 10S dermaplaning blades are provided at affordable prices. Each box contains 100 blades and costs $150. This means each blade allows you to keep your costs at approximately $1.50 per procedure. Quantity discounts are available.
- Our blades are known to retain their sharpness throughout the procedure. This allows the skin care specialist to complete the entire procedure with a single blade, and saving time on changing blades.
We provide attractive discounts on bulk orders. Click on the product/s for more details. If you have any queries on these dermaplaning supplies, or other surgical products, please feel free to contact us via telephone on 1-800-206-8649. You can also send us an email at email@example.com