Robbins Microcannula 27Gx40mm, Box/20, Sterile - 21.CAN-FIC2740
Tell a Friend
At Robbins Instruments, we provide only the best quality instruments for various surgical and medical applications. One such instrument available from Robbins Instruments is a sterile blunt microcannula. The SKU is 21.CAN-FIC2740. This microcannula provides a number of beneficial features.
- This 27G microcannula from Robbins Instruments is used for injecting medium concentration fillers.
- The microcannula is very fine, thus causing minimal bruising.
- It lowers the risk of pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- Using a single point of entry to produce better coverage.
- It has a large internal caliber. This helps lessen the injection pressure.
This is a blunt tip 27G microcannula with a length of 40MM. It comes in a sterile sleeve, packaged 20 per box. The microcannula has a very fine tip, which minimizes bruising and reduces pain and discomfort to the patient. The 21.CAN-FIC2740 microcannula has a large internal caliber, which helps decrease the injection pressure.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.