Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
Most reconstructive skin treatment methods, including plastic and cosmetic surgeries, involve various techniques that demand high precision and accuracy which can only be provided by high quality instruments. Robbins Instruments provides such instruments and these can be obtained online.
The following are some of the popular cosmetic and plastic surgery instruments provided by us:
- Dermojet: The Dermojet is Robbins Instruments’ proprietary injection system, which is designed for needle-less administration. This FDA compliant instrument is made from chrome stainless steel, and provides benefits of durability, sterility, and rust prevention.
- Fasson Tapes: These pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive coated tapes are used for non-sensitizing a skin area. Fasson tapes are designed for uses where moisture vapor transmission and breathability becomes a necessity.
- Hepa Filters: These filters are designed for use with high-powered aspirators that require effective filtration at high flow rates. The Robbins Hepa filter is a 0.3 micron absolute filter with a DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) rating of 99.97%.
- Injection Guns: Our stainless steel made injection guns are used for micro tissue injection. These guns provide extra-fine serrations that ensure accuracy.
- Liposuction: We provide custom cannulas that ensure faster aspiration for your liposuction procedures.
- Skin Coolers: Our easy-to-use skin coolers are used during various cosmetic surgery treatments such as botox injection, laser hair removal surgeries, and to soothe painful outpatient procedures. Skin coolers feature stainless steel roller that is kept in freezer and applied using a rolling motion on the skin.
- Vinyl Suction Tubes: Are used during liposuction procedures for transporting body fat. We provide 10 sterile vinyl suction tubes in a box.
We provide the most competitive pricing for cosmetic surgery instruments online. Click on products for more details. If you have any queries on any of these cosmetic and plastic surgery instruments or other medical instruments, please contact us at 1-800-206-8649. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.