DermaBlade by Personna - Shave Biopsy Blade, Sterile, Case/400 -9.72-0001-C
Tell a Friend
Robbins Instruments is known for providing various types of instruments used in the medical industry. One such high-quality instrument is a shave biopsy blade by AccuTEC-Personna. This instrument is widely used in dermatological surgeries and procedures.
- This product has been proudly manufactured in USA.
- It features a flexible handle, which allows it to flex to a desired angle.
- The 9.72-0001-C biopsy blade is oil-free.
- Excellent stability and control is facilitated by the unique grip of this instrument.
- The DermaBlade is sterile and ready to use for various dermatology procedures.
- Smooth and resistance-free cutting is provided by the MicroCoat coating.
The SKU of this shave biopsy blade is 9.72-0001-C. It is one of the most revolutionary products provided by us. Each case contains 400 blades. The DermaBlade has a flexible design with side grips, which provide the control needed when performing a shave biopsy, thus eliminating the disadvantages of the razor blade. The DermaBlade is offered sterile, and can readily be used for different dermatological procedures. The MicroCoat coating helps deliver a smooth and resistance-free cutting performance. This blade is around 4 cm. in length, and is specially designed for shave biopsy, removal of skin lesions and treating Mohs defects by harvesting skin grafts from donor areas. The cutting edge of the blade in made of stainless steel, which is sharpened, honed and coated with a friction reducing polymer. This instrument will provide the safety and overall effectiveness and efficiency you need during the procedure.