Freeman-Gorney Scissors 7.5", 19cm, Curved, Supercut - 1.1683-19MC
Tell a Friend
Plastic surgery is a common procedure performed globally today. To achieve excellent results, plastic surgeons depend on a variety of top-grade instruments such as high quality surgical scissors. Freeman-Gorney Scissors are one of these preferred top-grade instruments. These scissors are designed for soft and precise dissection of facial tissues. Robbins Instruments is committed to providing the highest quality surgical supplies that include the Freeman-Gorney scissors. A 7.5" Freeman-Gorney Supercut scissors is provided under SKU 1.1683-19MC.Product Description for Freeman-Gorney Scissors 7.5"- 1.1683-19MC
The Freeman-Gorney scissors are designed to ensure quick and precise dissection of facial tissues through small incisions. The tip of the scissor is curved, serrated, and blunt, which helps minimize tissue dissection damage during surgery. Flattened tips of the blade also help avoid buttonholing.
Quick dissection is accomplished by tensing the skin on the face and neck. The tips of the scissor help in creating small channels. These channels are interconnected for precise neck and facial flaps. The Supercut ability helps achieve rapid dissection of various small tissues.
The scissors are made from high-quality German stainless steel, and measure 7.5" in length.Beneficial Features of Freeman-Gorney Scissors 7.5"- 1.1683-19MC
Over the years, Freeman-Gorney scissors have become an integral part of rhytidectomy procedures and other complex surgeries. The following are some beneficial features of these scissors:
- The scissor measures 7.5" (English) or 19 cm (Metric).
- This scissor facilitates precise and quick dissection of soft tissues on face and neck. It is also ideal for dissecting thick and dense tissues.
- The tip configuration is curved, blunt/blunt, and serrated. Micro-serrated edge of this Supercut scissor helps in minimizing tissue tearing. This helps surgeons achieve superior results. Edges and cuts of the dissected tissue look clean and smooth.
- The Freeman-Gorney face-lift Supercut scissors are well balanced and lightweight, which helps provide a better control during surgeries.
- The scissors are made of German stainless steel that lends strength and durability to this product. Also, this construction makes it reusable. Surgeons can clean and sterilize these scissors after every use before reusing them for another surgery.
|Product Type||SC Freeman Gorney Scissors|
|Tip Style||Curved, Blunt, Serrated|
|Material||German Stainless Steel|
|Length (English)||7.5 inch|
|Length (Metric)||19 cm|
|Manuf / Supplier||Robbins Instruments|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.