Gorney Scissors 7.5" Curved, Ceramic Coated, Supercut - 1.1689-19SCC
Tell a Friend
A plastic surgery is usually accomplished with the help of different types of instruments, including surgical scissors. Gorney facelift scissors are one of the preferred types of non-ratcheted surgical scissors used. These scissors enable easy dissection of facial tissues through small incisions. Gorney facelift scissors are available in different sizes, and as curved or straight. We provide 7.5ʺ Ceramic Coated Supercut Gorney scissors under the SKU 1.1689-19SCC.Product Description of Gorney Scissors 7.5" Curved, Ceramic Coated, Supercut - 1.1689-19SCC
Gorney scissors enable minute dissections through small incisions. Featuring serrated and semi sharpened outer edges; these scissors easily pass through tissues with minimal resistance. The tips of these scissors are tapered and flattened that enable passage through the tissue, as well as ensure precise dissection.
Quick and precise dissection is usually accomplished by tensing the skin of the neck and face, and running the scissor with a slightly opened blade. Owing to its unique design, the blade creates channels, which enables easy interconnection of channels for facial and neck flaps. The open shanks of the scissor easily conform to the resting position and helps reduce hand fatigue.
These Gorney scissors are latex free, and should be sterilized before every use. Its durable construction and ceramic coating contributes to its lasting performance.Beneficial Features of Gorney Scissors 7.5" Curved, Ceramic Coated, Supercut - 1.1689-19SCC
Gorney scissors are preferred during facelift surgeries due to their beneficial features.
- The scissors measure 7.5ʺ with curved edges and blunt/blunt tip configuration.
- These scissors have semi-sharpened outer edges, which enables frictionless passage through the tissues. It is used for rhytidectomies
- Tapered and flattened edges of the scissor assures rapid dissection through facial and neck flaps.
- These scissors combine the precision of Supercut blades and durability of German stainless steel.
- The scissor is coated with a black ceramic finish in its entirety. This helps reduce friction and assures a smooth cutting action, as well as improves the surface hardness of the instrument. The ceramic coating is also known to minimize the glare and surface reflection under the operating lights.
|Product Type||Gorney Scissors|
|Tip Style||Curved, Ceramic Coated|
|Material||German Stainless Steel|
|Length (English)||7.5 inch|
|Length (Metric)||19 cm|
|Manuf / Supplier||Robbins Instruments|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.