Mayo Scissors 9" Curved, Ceramic Coated, Supercut - 1.1251-23SCC
Tell a Friend
Different types of surgical scissors are used during plastic surgeries and other various surgeries. Mayo scissors are one of the preferred surgical scissors. These scissors are used for cutting dense and deep tissues such as multi-layered fascia and muscles. Mayo scissors are available in various lengths, with curved or straight blades. We provide ceramic coated 9ʺ Mayo scissors with curved tips. The SKU for this product is 1.1251-23SCC.Product Description of Mayo Scissors 9"- 1.1251-23SCC
Mayo scissors get their name from the Mayo Clinic, where they were designed by surgeons there. These scissors are used in a variety of surgery procedures due to their versatility and ability to cut soft and deep tissues. Robbins Instruments provides Mayo scissors with curved tips, which enable deeper penetration than straight tips. This is why these scissors are used for dissecting thick tissues in various parts of the body with precision.
These scissors are made from German stainless steel and coated with a black ceramic finish. This coating helps improve the surface finish and hardness of the scissors. These scissors are reusable, with prior sterilization prior to each use.Beneficial Features of Mayo Scissors 9" - 1.1251-23SCC
The following features of Mayo scissors have made it popular among plastic and podiatric surgeons.
- The scissors measure 9 inches.
- They have a curved blade, which allows in-depth penetration in the tissues. Thus, it is preferred for cutting through thick tissues in the muscles, uterus, and foot.
- Curved Mayo scissors are usually placed inside the tissue with open tips. The scissors are gradually opened to enable easy opening and closing of the tips during the dissection. Its Supercut feature helps ensure precision during complex surgeries.
- Made from high-quality German stainless steel, these Supercut scissors can withstand the rigors of daily cleaning and are reusable. The stainless steel construction also contributes to its long service life.
- These Supercut Mayo dissecting scissors are coated with a black ceramic finish, which improves their surface hardness and reduces glare. This ceramic coating also helps reduce friction.
- The finger rings at the end of the curved blades provide a steady grip and help minimize hand fatigue.
- Supercut Mayo scissors must be sterilized before each use.
|Product Type||Mayo Scissors|
|Tip Style||Curved, Ceramic Coated|
|Material||German Stainless Steel|
|Length (English)||9 inch|
|Length (Metric)||22.8 cm|
|Manuf / Supplier||Robbins Instruments|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.