Robbins Disposable Dermal Curettes 3mm, Box/25 - RDC-30
Tell a Friend
A Dermal curette is a single ended medical instrument, which is mainly used for the removal of basal cell carcinomas and scraping skin lesions. This instrument has an oval or round ended tip, which is blunt on the outside and sharp inside. Removing superficial skin growths without damaging the tissue surrounding it is the main purpose of this instrument. The inner side helps remove the lesion, whereas the outer side prevents the surrounding skin from getting damaged. Robbins Instruments is a trusted supplier of disposable dermal curettes. We provide a range of sizes to meet the clinical needs of our customers. RDC-30 is the SKU number of one such curette. These curettes have an exceptional cutting ability, making them a better choice over other conventional curettes.
Product Description of Robbins Disposable Dermal Curettes RDC-30
It is a safe instrument to use and is sterilized using gamma radiation. This instrument is latex-free. The tip dimension of this product is 3mm. The stainless steel construction of this dermal curette provides a sharp cutting edge and the plastic handle facilitates a firm and convenient grip.
Benefits of Robbins Disposable Dermal Curettes RDC-30
- Sterile Products – The dermal curettes we provide are sterilized before packing and are disposable.
- Easy Size Identification – Every dermal curette is marked with its size and is color coded.
- No Compromise on the Quality – We are known to provide only the best quality dermal curettes, which deliver the finest curettage for soft and weak tissues. The cutting edges of these instruments are made from stainless steel and are extremely sharp.
Properties & Applications of Robbins Disposable Dermal Curettes RDC-30 Provided by Us
- These curettes are a versatile and important diagnostic instrument in dermatology.
- The properties of a dermal curette make it ideal for use in other disciplines such as gynecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery, etc.
- Removal of tissue can be done both gently, as well as precisely, because of the extremely sharp inner edge of the dermal curette.
- Superficial malignant tumors can also be taken care of by these instruments.
|Product Type||Dermal Curette|
|Tip Dimension||3 mm|
|Includes||25 per pack|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.