Benefits of Disposable Biopsy Punches Offered by Robbins Instruments
Customers can avail a variety of benefits from hand-held biopsy punches, thanks to their design, and ease-of-use.
- As the cutting edge is constructed from stainless steel, it provides benefits of strength, sterility, and durability.
- The design of the biopsy punch with plunger includes a ribbed handle. This provides a better grip, making it easier for the user to handle the tool during a biopsy.
- The punches are provided with a safety/protective cap for the cutting edge. This will prevent anyone from getting cut accidently, and maintain the sharpness of the edge.
- The size of each punch is embossed on the neck of the device. This makes it easier for the user to identify, and use the right size punch for the procedure.
- The plunger allows the user to eject the stored specimen into a container effortlessly.
Robbins Instruments biopsy punches can be purchased per size (box/25) or an assorted box (5 each) of 2, 3, 3.5,4,5 mm. We can also provide our products in bulk quantities. Click on any of the products below for more details and specifications. If you have any queries on these, or other medical instruments and products, please feel free to contact us via telephone on 1-800-206-8649. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.