Benefits of Disposable Dermal Curettes
There are a variety of benefits that our customers can experience by using dermal curettes provided by Robbins Instruments
- The single-sided dermal curettes are made from stainless steel and have beveled cutting edges. The stainless steel construction helps improve its durability, aesthetic appeal, and reliability. The outstanding cutting performance of the blade makes working with it much easier when compared to other products.
- The curettes are extremely sharp and are provided with protective caps, which protect them from contamination.
- The curettes comes in five sizes – 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 7mm and are color coded for easy identification. We also provide an assorted box of 25 curettes/5 of each size.
- The latex-free handle is ergonomically designed providing a comfortable handling experience for the user.
- The gamma sterile-packed disposable product is provided in a durable sealed pouch. The pouch is transparent which allows the user to inspect the product before its use.
- The dermal curettes are packaged in an easy-to-store, CE marked dispenser box. Each box contains 25 dermal curettes.
Medical Specialties Using Dermal Curettes
Following are some of the specialties using disposable dermal curettes:
- Plastic Surgery
Robbins Instruments also provides various other types of cosmetic surgery products. If you have any queries on dermal curette supplies, or any of our other plastic surgery, or medical instruments, please feel free to contact us via telephone on 1-800-206-8649. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org