Dermojet Needleless Injector - The Next Generation Needleless Injection System
The Dermojet is a patented Robbins Instruments injection system. What makes this product unique is that it is designed for needle-less infiltration, which makes it an extremely versatile medical instrument. It is manufactured using medical grade materials, and is FDA compliant.
Robbins Instruments Dermo‐jet Downloads
Features of the Dermojet Needleless Injector
The Dermojet is designed to administer subtropical injections to patients painlessly. The device’s construction comprises 32 components. These include:
- Main Body
- Injector Head and Housing
- Jack Handle
- Jewel Orifice
- Plastic Chamber
- Release Button
- Filters (Coarse and Fine)
- Body and Head Covers
How to Use the Dermojet
There are four stages that need to be completed before using the Dermojet to administer any liquid medication.
- Initial Cleaning: The plastic chamber is filled with sterile water to remove any contaminants from the injector head. The chamber is then scrubbed with detergent solution, and then rinsed thoroughly with water.
- Sterilization: The Dermojet can be sterilized either by using boiling water, or by autoclaving.
- Loading: The injector head is removed from the body, and a needle syringe is used to load the medication into the device. The injector head is then screwed back onto the Dermojet.
- Priming: The device is held upside down, and the jack handle is pushed to remove any excess air from the device.
Once all these steps have been completed, the Dermojet can be used to inject the medication into the patient.
Benefits of the Dermojet Injector
There are a variety of benefits that can be gained by using the Dermojet device.
- Dermojet is constructed using chrome stainless steel. This material provides advantages of sterility, durability, corrosion resistance, and impeccable aesthetics.
- The device is easy to use in terms of medication filling and administration.
- Dermojet punctures, and does not core the skin. Hence, the procedure is safe and painless.
- When administrating the drug, the device can be fired from any angle.
- It can be used to administer different types of medications, including antibiotics, vaccines, and soluble drugs. It can also be used for anesthetic solutions, steroids in aqueous suspension, and parenteral medicaments.
Range of Application Areas
The Dermojet is versatile in terms of application. It can be used in a wide range of medical areas, such as:
Robbins Instruments also provides Dermojet spare parts for repair and maintenance purposes. If you have any queries on this product, or other medical instruments, please feel free to contact us via telephone on 1-800-206-8649. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.